autumn shirts, autumn trend 2011, black mini skirt, Brogues, mustard yellow pussy bow shirt, mustard yellow shirt, No sleeved shirt, nude lipstick, perter pan shirts, pussybow blouse, pussybow shirt, shirts, statement jewellery, statement ring, women shirts
- The Blazer – Oh yes! Its back and I cant wait to buy one
- Anything that is mustard coloured, navy, role blue, any nudes, plum and rich reds.
- The smart cut dress – Skater dress
- Pussy bows shirts – Peter pan inspired shirts – Sleeveless shirts
- Poka dot dresses
- The desert boot (Heeled or flat)
- Leather – Jackets, shorts and trousers/leggings (which i love)
- The maxi skirt with the split
Okay i could go on, but thats enough for now. I have a job interview and I am slightly unsure what to wear, as I think the outfit on this post maybe a little too overdressed for a part time position in a cinema… Here is my fifteenth original outfit!
That’s concludes my post for this week. Now seeing these photos I really am liking the new autumn trend! I am going to buy myself a navy blue blazer from H&Mwhen I get some money (well actually when I get a job). So here’s the thing, should i wear this for a part time job interview? I am still thinking it might be too much. But i will keep you updated if I do!